Intro

Welcome

   Hey stargazers, welcome to my AMAZING poetry blog. This blog will hold some of my best inner thinkings written in a poetic tongue.
 This will hold both my more complicated pieces of work that require deeper thinking and will be harder to comprehend, while others will be lighthearted and easier to understand.
    I was inspired to start writing poetry because I was going through a storm of emotions and writing was always something comforting that I could use to release some of the overcrowding in my mind. I prefer to write poetry because I feel it leaves the reader with a deeper understanding of what's going on while other forms of writing may not have the same effect on readers.
   My goal is to spread peace, one poem at a time. I hope you enjoy this and leave having a  different perspective on the world.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 15, 2018

December 15, 2018